There is a famous saying “What gets measured gets done.” This also applies in the supply chain. If you want to improve supply chain performance and your customer service to customers to grow business, measuring supply chain performance is imperative.
If you don’t have a robust KPI, then how do you know things are going wrong? Or are they on the right track?
Therefore, In today's world, to ensure supply chain management is a key strategic factor for increasing organizational effectiveness and for better realization of organizational goals such as enhanced competitiveness, better customer care, and increased profitability, measuring supply chain performance is a must. And this is where this training comes in!
What you’ll Learn in This Metrics for Supply chain Professionals Course:
- Framework for Measuring Performance
- Financial Measures Of Performance
- Operational Measures of Performance
- Measuring Product & Service Availability
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Reporting metrics
What You’ll Get in This Course?
- 1 hr 38 minutes worth of video content
- Original PowerPoint Presentation
On-Demand Download & Watch Any Time
- A computer with an internet connection.
- The willingness to learn.
Who This Course is For
- Anyone wanting to learn about the Supply Chain Process.
- Anyone looking to improve their current Supply Chain Process.
- Anyone who already knows about the Supply Chain Process and looking for a refresher course and/or experience-led tips and tricks
- Any business professional looking to find ways to meet their customer demand, while keeping their operational targets intact!
Certificate of Completion
• SCMDOJO also provides a Certificate of Completion when Purchased. Please provide your full name upon purhcase
About Instructor Paul Denneman - MSc, CLTD, CPIM, CSCP, CHSCA
- CONSULTANT | SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- INTERNATIONAL MASTER TRAINER
- SPEAKER | STORYTELLER
- Engaged in the transition of complex Supply Chains where legislation & regulations play an important role
- International Master Trainer conducting Supply Chain related programs worldwide. Accredited ISCEA trainer
- Trained 1000+ professionals in 100+ companies
Once purchased, you will find Zoom Login details for the course in the receipt. And Also in the attached Word and PDF document.
- Get a 55% discount on Materials Management Technical Competencies Self Assessment tool when purchased with this course
- Get a 23% discount on Supply Chain KPI Dashboard – Customizable Template and Example when purchased with the course.