Collaboration between Bid Ops & SCMDOJO has brought in the most up-to-date course on Introduction to Strategic Sourcing.
The Course Will Have 3 Modules:
- Module 1: Purpose & Methods
- Module 2: Practical Management Frameworks
- Module 3: Advanced Topics & Digital Transformation
Watch this video by Bid Ops CEO Edmund Zagorin explaining more detail about the course.
What You’ll Get in This Course?
- 65 min worth of training video content
- Original PowerPoint Presentation
- Introduction to Strategic Sourcing Course- Self-Assessment Tool
The Self-Assessment Tools included in the course will give you results in graphical form as shown in the below image.
A computer with an internet connection.
The willingness to learn.
Who This Course is For
- The beginners who want to discover sourcing and buying from scratch
- Business school students who want to have skills and experience before starting their career
- Engineers who want to learn Strategic Sourcing.
- The buyers, purchasers, product managers who already work in the big companies and want to deepen their knowledge with new perspectives and operational dimensions
- People who launch their company with a great idea but need to source some items for their business
To benefit as many people as possible this course is subsidized by Bid Ops.
All CopyRights of these courses and assessment belong to Bid Ops