Get your hands on a Supply Chain Digitalization Readiness Assessment template and complete a self-paced course on Supply Chain Digitalization!
From a supply chain perspective, should companies focus on implementing early technologies, such as blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and drones, but still face the challenge of overcoming manual pen and paper data entry or relying on Excel spreadsheets when challenged?
Whether you want to impress your team and your boss by showing off your digital knowledge, or you’re leading the charge and transforming your supply chain by going digital, or you’re just a curious cat wanting to know what the heck is all this hype about, the SCMDOJO Academy has you covered.
At SCMDOJO, we don’t want you to be overwhelmed. We want to help you reach your full potential and equip you with the information and tools necessary to stay ahead of the curve.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- An introductory level course on Supply Chain Digitalization
- A Supply Chain Digital Readiness Assessment Template
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE
What you get out of this offering is the entire course of Supply Chain Digitalization that includes:
- Four top-notch videos covering the basics of supply chain digitalization
- A challenging assessment designed to test your knowledge
- Videos with closed captions
- Content delivered by one of the leading Supply Chain Practitioners
- A SCMDOJO Certificate to prove the authenticity of your knowledge.
What Does Supply Chain Digitalization Readiness Assessment Includes:
Our Supply Chain Digitalization Readiness Assessment equips you with the means to start your digitization journey.
Before bringing any change, you must know what to change and how much to change.
Our assessment tool gives you a bird’s eye view of the current state of your supply chain digitalization in your company.
Six Categories to Monitor Supply Chain Digitalisation Readiness:
- Managerial & Capability Supporters. Core business areas required for successful supply chain digitization.
- Technology: Technologies are being applied for the digitization of the supply chain.
- Supply Chain Process Performance Requirements: Supply chain benefits from the implementation of these technologies.
- Strategic Outcomes: The effects that the company as a whole is achieving through improvements in the supply chain.
- Smart Product Realisation: The shift from products to "combinations of products and services" as value-added offerings.
- Smart Product Application: Implementation of intelligent products within the company.
If you choose SCMDOJO’s tool, you will have ...
- Easy-to-use assessment tool
- Unlimited access anywhere, anytime
- 63 focus questions to self-assess your current state of digitalization
- Six key supply chain digitization categories
The Supply Chain Digitalization – An Introductory Course Lesson Plan includes:
- Lesson 1 – Supply Chain Digitalization: An Overview
- Lesson 2 – Supply Chain Digitization: Success Factors & Barriers-
- Lesson 3 – 7 C’s of How To Make Your Supply Chain Digital
- Lesson 4 – Impact of Digital Transformation in Logistics & Procurement
- Supply Chain Digitalization – An Introduction – Final Quiz